dilluns, 29 de març del 2010

YELLOW SUBMARINE:

My favourite song in English is “Yellow Submarine”. The group who wrote it was “The Beatles”. The Beatles were born in Liverpool in 1960.

It had four members: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Star.

They played rock-pop music. They had a lot of famous songs: “Hey Jude”, “Cometogheter”, “Yesterday”, “Help”, “Imagine”, “Yellow Submarine”…

Nowadays, the group doesn’t play. Two of the members died: John Lennon (he was murdered in NY) and G.Harrison

The song was written by John Lennon. It’s about they embarkation on a submarine and everything is fantastic and perfect in it.

 

I like this song because it has good lyrics and because it explains the life without problems. When I listen to the song, I feel thrilled and satisfied. I usually listen to this song at home when I’m sad or I’ve had a bad day (the tittle of another of my favourite songs by REM).

 I think that the biggest negative aspect of the song is that it doesn’t show the life like it is. In the real life you have problems and things you must do and solve.

 

I like the original videoclip of the song recordered by “Beatles”. I think that the videoclip is connected to the lyrics because it takes place in a submarine.

 

To sup up, I think that the song “Yellow Submarine” is only one of the long list of best songs of probably the best music groups that has ever existed.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada