dilluns, 1 de març del 2010

WHAT WILL BE MY LIFE LIKE IN 20 YEARS?

In twenty years I will be tall and a little fat (I’ll have a pot belly). I’ll have very short curly hair. I’ll be a sociable and a moody person and I hope to be clever and temperate.

 

I will live in Berga with my wife. First we are going to live in a flat because we aren’t going to have enough money to build a house but after that, we will live in a house. I’ll have children: I suppose one or two.

 

I don’t know what I’m going to be but I’ll have my own business and it’s going to be in Berga or very near. I’ll work hard in the early years because I want the business to succeed. Then, when I earn enough money, I’ll employ a manager who looks after the office and I’ll stay at home enjoying my life (sleeping for many hours, playing games, watching my favourite programmes and quizzes on TV…) and controlling the business but from home and I won’t spend a lot of hours working.  I suppose too that I’ll have to do domestic works such as cooking, sweeping, ironing, cleaning the floor…

 

I’ll have a very busy lifestyle but I want to be healthy so I’m going to do sport every week and every day if I can. I’ll like to practise sports but especially basketball and cycling. If I feel strong enough, I will try to play football too but I’ve never played it and I suppose that it will be difficult to learn when I am an adult.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada